Entered: 09 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman on behalf of our Client, a well-known construction company with a solid reputation in the industry.
This is a permanent position, and the successful candidate will join their team on a new built project based in West Dublin.
Site Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Implement Company requirements and legal regulations, paying specific attention to HSE legislation and quality
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements
- Ensure the completion of works on time and within budget
- Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of site operatives
- Ensure documentation is properly completed in line with Customer/Company requirements
- Track and document daily work productions
- Organise and monitor the work of subcontractors on site
- Equipment and materials management
- Order and manage hired/internal equipment on a daily basis
- Co-ordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required
The Successful Site Foreman will require:
- 5+ years’ experience / trade background is essential
- Must have experience working on commercial / new built projects
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Proven people management skills, including the management of subcontractors
- Practical, hands-on approach
- Full driving license
- Eligible to work in Ireland
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.