Entered: 21 Oct 2021
CSR group is looking for an experienced Foreman/Manager for a Medium Sized project in South Dublin.
This project would suit somebody from a trade background, also somebody that had experience with steel frame and concrete structures.
Interviewing now with the hope of bringing the right person on straight away.
Our client is one of Irelands leading construction companies and has grown rapidly over the last few years. They invest heavily in their staff and have a great salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site
- Ensuring health and safety is a priority at all times
- Management of trades and sub-contractors
- Lead and motivate the team around you
- Document relevant information daily and weekly
- 5 years + experience in site management
- Preferably a trade background
- Excellent communicator
- A natural leader that can work on their own and with others
- Logistical with a keen eye
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 0858610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.