Site Manager / Foreman
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager / Foreman on behalf of our client.
Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading contractors, who are looking for an experienced Site Manager or Site Foreman with Civils experience to join their team on a large project based in Cork City.
The successful candidate must have an engineering degree, a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager or Foreman & experience working on civils projects & roofing projects is required.
Site Manager / Foreman’s responsibilities include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Construction Management/Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor,
- Must have experience working on civils projects,
- Roofing experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation,
- Ability to manage the multi-disciplinary teams of contactors & site operatives.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Andrew on 087 902 2067 for a confidential conversation.