Site Manager Dublin Precast Erection background
Entered: 21 Oct 2021
Our client is a leading international Tier One Main contractor with a nationwide presence and involved in a number of prestigious projects in Dublin City.
They require a site manager with a trade or construction management background for a prime medium commercial development in Dublin City.
The project is a multi-storey commercial development constructed using steel and precast elements. Ground and Enabling works are near complete for the project with the superstructure commencing soon
The package on offer will be in line with the quality of the candidate and very much in line with current market trends.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
• Keeping the project team informed on all relevant issues that arise on the project.
• Ensuring that subcontractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting design documents
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
• Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
• Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 0872790484/01 4586006 for more information.
Your recruiter has in excess of 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed at every stage of the process.
KCM recruit solely in the construction industry both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for professionals who left to work overseas during the downturn and now want to return home.