Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Entered: 03 June 2023
Our client, a well-known fitout company is recruiting for a Working Foreman to join their team to work on a commercial fit out project based in Dublin.
As a Working Foreman, your main responsibility will be to manage and coordinate construction projects. The successful candidate will have a solid experience in construction/ commercial fit out, outstanding leadership experience and ability to make decisions in complex situations.
Working Foreman duties:
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks
- Managing employee and projects schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and keep budget in check
- Resolve any emerging issues
- Supervise, train, and give feedback to workers
- Prepare and present progress
Working Foreman requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Qualified carpenter
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.