Entered: 21 Oct 2021
This company would be a well-known respected main contractor who delivers projects on time within budget and to the highest quality. Looking for a hands on Foreman/Manager. Great salary on offer.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site.
- Maintaining the highest of health and safety standards on site
- Managing trades and labour
- Maintaining Site Diary
- Attending all relevant meetings
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Ordering of supplies
- Preferably from a trade background
- Previous Management experience
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills
- 5 + years in a similar role
- Keen eye for detail
- Good team leader
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469/0858510932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.