Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 17 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a well-established company, with a diverse project portfolio of small – medium sized building projects including residential, hospitality, industrial and commercial builds.
This is a permanent role in Galway, and the successful candidate must have a Quantity Surveying degree, a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role.
Junior Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Assisting Senior QS and team in day-to-day operations in a roofing contractor office including
- Measuring & Pricing
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Dealing with queries raised from sub-contractors
- Purchasing materials
- Liaising with on-site foremen
- Submitting payment claims
- Occasional site visits may be required
Junior Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Must have knowledge or experience in the construction industry and / or a QS related degree
- Safe pass & manual handling not essential but beneficial
- Full driver’s license
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.