Construction Safety Officer
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Safety Officer for our client based in Kildare. Our client are a civil engineering company with various ongoing projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Kildare.
Construction Safety Officer Duties:
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Carrying out weekly inspections on site, preparing and issuing of site audit reports.
- Ensuring that all SHEQ documentation is updated to reflect current legislation.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Construction Safety Officer Requirements:
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification (Minimum Diploma).
- 2-3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer for a main contractor.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining good Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality practices on site.
- Experience in commercial, residential and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office
- 40k – 50k D.O.E
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.