Entered: 29 May 2020
Your duties will include:
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion
- Assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessmentsand ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that EHS lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
- The successful candidate should have 3rd level qualifications in Health & Safety and at least 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally gained in construction.
- Should possess a sound understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.