EHS Advisor – Dublin
Entered: 13 July 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Main Contractor client to recruit for the role of an EHS Advisor based on large-scale project in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role, and will have previous experience working with a main contractor on medium to large scale projects.
Competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
- Help with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 085 2521479 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com.