EHS Advisor - Dublin
Entered: 25 Nov 2020
EHS Advisor – Dublin
This position reports to the EHS Manager, Site Managers/Supervisors and Project Manager.
Join an OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 accredited Mechanical & Electrical company at the forefront of the industry.
You will benefit from a position here due to an innovative working environment, collaborative teams and an excellent work/life balance. Your progression will be supported and you will be able to establish yourself as an expert in your discipline. You will have a key role in supporting to the Project Managers, supervisors and workers by providing leadership and coordination of the day-to-day Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
You will need:
- 4 years’ relevant experience
- Environmental Health and Safety qualifications
- Experience with Construction Regulations and CDM roles
- The ability to prepare high-quality audits and EHS reports
- To be up to date with legislation, standards, guidance, advice and compliance
- To be an IOSH Member or equivalent
Join a company that has become the partner of choice in sectors including pharmaceutical and data centre:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
*If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information*