EHS Advisor – Frankfurt
Entered: 06 Apr 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading General Contractors to recruit an EHS Advisor for a substantial sized project in Frankfurt. This is a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor on a large new Data Centre project.
The successful candidate will achieve a generous salary and a full relocation package that includes flights, accommodation, transport and a subsistence allowance.
- To work as an EHS Advisor and ensure full compliance on site
- Monitor safety performance and advise on compliance with their health, safety and welfare policies and the company safety management system
- Develop safety documents in conjunction with the Site Supervisors
- Assist in conducting regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system
- Communicate the findings of the audits to site management and assist in the closure of issues in line with the company policy
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site
- Support the site management in ensuring the records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing
- Serve as the company representative at site meetings when requested
- Manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project including attendance records
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site management team
- Advise site management on the first aid requirements for the project
- Give advice to site management on training requirements for each project
- Ensure compliance and promote good work practices in relation to health, safety and welfare management systems
- Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
- 3+ years’ experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large construction sites.
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Strong communication & computer skills,
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- NEBOSH certificate level qualification
- Close attention to detail
- Good team-working skills
For more information in this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on +35321 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com