EHS Advisor - Limerick
Entered: 13 July 2020
EHS Advisor – Limerick
- Large life sciences project
- Excellent package on offer
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 accredited company
You will implement and maintain the safety management system for this project. You will be supporting to the Project Managers, supervisors and workers by providing leadership and coordination of the day-to-day Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
You will join one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical companies, the partner of choice in sectors such as pharmaceutical and data centre. This is a company that is at the forefront of the industry and they can offer you a key position on a major project. In this role, you will benefit from an innovative working environment, collaborative teams and an excellent work/life balance. You will benefit from a position here due to the prestigious nature of the projects and opportunities to establish yourself as an expert in your discipline.
Your role will involve:
- Carrying out audits, inspections and incident investigation reports
- Providing EHS advice, guidance, instruction and training
- Preparing EHS Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents
You will need:
- Experience on pharmaceutical projects and working in live environments
- 5+ Years’ related experience
- A Health and Safety qualification
- A full driving license
How to apply:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
*If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information*