EHS Advisor- Limerick
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
EHS Advisor - Limerick
Our client is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe. They now have an immediate requirement for an EHS Advisor to be based in Louth. The role of the EHS Advisor is to provide Environment, Health and Safety guidance working within the project team. The successful individual will be required to coordinate all EHS Matters within multiple Project Management Teams, reporting to the company EHS Manager.
This role will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the assigned project.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar industry on large scale projects within the Irish market, ideally in the M&E Sector
- Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- A third level qualification in Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental Management
- Experience with Construction Regulations and experience working with sub-contractors is essential
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of internal ISO14000 and ISO45000 systems auditor
The is a permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5 years.
Apply today with your CV directly or contact Srijani at email@example.com