EHS Advisor -Multi Site
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
EHS Advisor - Multi Site
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
Join an ambitious company that provides a range of services to major clients throughout Ireland in a number of different sectors. This role will benefit your career due to the prestigious clients and large projects that you will get exposure to. You will be part of a highly skilled team and be rewarded for your contribution to the continued success of the company.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Carrying out safety inspections and conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Liaising with managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date.
- Conducting training for new and existing employees.
- Providing weekly site audit and progress reports to the client and the team.
- Minimum level 7 qualification in Health and Safety
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- Full driving license
Want to learn more?
Apply confidently with your CV, call 085 862 0288, email email@example.com
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.