EHS Coordinator - Dublin (Site Based)
In this role, you will be a key part of the safety department within an ISO 45001:2018 accredited Irish building contractor.
You will be required to assist with the day-to-day EHS on site. Set/Monitor up online safety inductions, manage document control, filing and records.
You will join a company with an outstanding reputation for delivering high-specification projects within the commercial, residential, education and restoration sectors, while prioritising a safety-first culture on site.
They are expanding due to continued success and will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most sought-after clients in Ireland on prestigious developments.
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of the EHS management system on site(s)
- Carry out the day-today safety officer activities on site
- Take bookings for and conduct onsite inductions
- Assist in the pre-planning of projects including documentation.
- Support the site management team with day-to-day EHS items.
- Assist in the implementation of environmental management processes.
Be a part of an award-winning company at the cutting edge of the construction industry:
Apply with your CV, email email@example.com or call 085 875 1842 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.