Entered: 16 May 2022
Position: EHS Lead
Our client is currently recruiting for a Site Safety Lead to work on a Pharma project in Mainland Europe.
They are a leading Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe, and the UK.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, communicate to site management in order to close out issues
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on-site, relevant, and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Manage Safety Advisors / Officers on site
- Advise on personal protection equipment required
- Serve as representative at site meetings and manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site managers team
- Inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required
- A relevant EHS qualification
- At least 10 years’ experience in construction safety, four of these to be in a lead or management role
- Mechanical and Electrical construction background would be an advantage.
- Excellent management experience
Work on a “rotation” basis – generally home for 4 days every 3 weeks.
Highly competitive €Base salary + tax-free overseas living allowance, shared accommodation, flights, transport, plus benefits
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.