Entered: 09 Dec 2022
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading specialist engineering firms, is looking to recruit an experienced EHS Manager to work on commercial projects based out of their head office in Cork.
- Manage the company EHS team.
- Collaborate with all departments and site management teams.
- Manage the company COVID-19 response.
- Perform site audits and implement new procedures
- Update Organisation’s Safety Statement in compliance with current regulatory requirements
- Remain abreast new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Authority (HSA) legislation.
- Act as a company representative during outside Agency Audits/Inspections with regards to Health and Safety
- Set and manage the company health and wellbeing agenda.
- Preparation and maintenance of company policies.
- Manage the pre-planning of new projects.
- Develop and manage robust environmental management processes.
- Prepare the EHS content for tender submissions.
- Conduct incident investigations.
- Maintain the company incident register.
- Conduct analysis of incidents
- 3rd Level qualification in Health & Safety – Masters Level preferred
- Strong background in Construction/Engineering
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- A minimum of 10 years Health and Safety experience – ideally within construction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
An attractive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
There is a structured path to career progression in the company and you will get the chance to work on well-known, high-value commercial and residential projects.
Not the right job for you? Feel free to send your CV, get in touch to discuss our other open or upcoming vacancies or suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169