Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced health & safety manager for a pharmaceutical project based in Limerick,
Role assumes full safety responsibility for the site, and will have safety officers and leads reporting into them.
- Implement policy and procedures within company.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld throughout company.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Experience working on large projects ideally pharmaceutical experience.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Directors in the company..
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 10 years + experience in health & safety.
- 5 years + experience in management position.