EHS Officer - Dublin 15
Entered: 15 Jan 2021
EHS Officer – Dublin 15
Join Ireland’s leading provider of Facilities Management services as an EHS Officer. You will have a crucial role here, being responsible for monitoring and enforcing health and safety standards across the business and conducting investigations when necessary. This role will involve both site visits and office-based duties.
This is an innovative company that uses cutting edge technology and best practice to deliver excellent results to clients. They are the established leader in their field and a position here ensures you will be at the forefront of the industry. You will benefit from a working environment that provides opportunities for a fulfilling career and continuous progression. They are keen to support all team members and this will help you to reach your full potential here. New ideas and perspectives are welcomed, ensuring that you will be able to have a real impact in your role.
Your role will involve:
- Preparing and inspecting Risk Assessments, Method Statements and PSCS documentation
- Observing personnel on-site to ensure EHS compliance
- Leading and coordinating incident investigations
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards including ISO14000 & ISO45001
- Being proactive in identifying both positive and negative incidents
You will need:
- A degree in an EHS discipline
- 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced commercial environment
- An Internal Auditing accreditation to include Integrated Management Systems (ISO 14000 and ISO 45001)
- An in-depth knowledge of Irish Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of the Electrical, Mechanical and Construction industry
Apply confidentially today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 875 1842 for all the details.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.