EHS Officer - Dublin 8
Entered: 26 Feb 2020
EHS Officer – Dublin 8
Join a Safe-T-Certified engineering contractor that provides world class services to industry defining clients on one of the largest construction projects in Ireland.
This is a company with a commitment to the continuous training of employees, enabling you to gain new skills and build on your experience. They always strive to cater to the needs of their team and can offer you an excellent work/life balance in an environment where you will be supported and valued.
Internal promotions are always prioritised and this means that you will have the opportunity to progress, continually advancing your career. You’ll be supported through internal and external training courses, building new knowledge and allowing continued professional growth. It is due to continued expansion that they are recruiting for this newly created position.
Your role will involve:
- The supervision and management of the project safety team
- Promoting a culture of health and safety on site
- Developing and implementing the project health and safety policy
- Reviewing and approving contractor's safety management plans etc
- Compiling project specific health and safety set up documentation
- Developing, implementing and coordinating incident reporting, analysis and statistical returns for the project
- Measuring compliance with project rules, safety management plans and health and safety procedures
If you have a related 3rd Level Qualification and 5+ years’ experience as an EHS Lead/Manager in a safety, construction or engineering environment, this could be the opportunity that will allow you to take the next step in your career.
Join a company where you can continue to build on your skills and progress your career:
Apply confidentially with your CV, call 087 138 4908 or email email@example.com
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.