Environmental Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Ref No: VAC-20578
Our client a leading construction company in Cork, currently have requirements for a Senior and Junior Environmental Health & Safety Advisors due to an increase in contracts. The roles will be based in Cork at their head office.
Reporting to EHS Manager you will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health, Safety and Environmental issues on a day-to-day basis on site, attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings.
- Conducting and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Recommending to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Writing, reviewing, and assessing risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced further.
- Plan and coordinate training and maintain records.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience and a strong background in construction IN IRELAND
- Minimum of least have a level 7 in Health and Safety and preferably coming from a construction background
- Have relevant references
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Full clean driving licence
Salary and Benefits:
30-40K dependant on experience
Mobile phone/Laptop/Pension contribution of 5% from beginning and then VHI after probation
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, call us on 01-8912330/0214226688
WhatsApp us on 0873277000 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie