Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Entered: 04 Dec 2022
Our client, a well-established & reputable construction company are recruiting for Construction Environmental Health & Safety Manager to join their team based in Dublin.
Environmental Health & Safety Manager responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
The Environmental Health & Safety Manager requires:
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (Commercial/Retail/Residential)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
- Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.