Graduate Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 26 Feb 2020
Our client, a well established construction company is recruiting a Graduate Health & Safety Officer to join their team.
Graduate Health & Safety Officer Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the safety team to ensure all H&S systems are implemented on site
- Maintain the H&S administration, inductions and training plans
- Assist with the development of Risk assessment & Method Statements
- Review the safety statements and safety compliance
- Report & investigate incidents when they occur & ensure root causes are identified, mitigated & Communicated
- Assist in communicating safety alerts through hosting tool box talks on a regular basis
- Conduct all “risk assessments” as required by legislation and ensure they are reviewed at relevant intervals and maintain records of the same.
The successful Graduate Health & Safety Officer requires:
- Must be a Graduate and/or studying Environmental Health & Safety
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Health & Safety role based on a civil or construction project
- Must be knowledgeable with the latest EHS legislations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are a recent Health & Safety Graduate interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.