Graduate HSE Advisor
Entered: 01 July 2022
Junior HSE Advisor - Kildare
Competitive Salary, Health care and Further Education options
Join one of the Ireland's leading Construction Companies, you will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results but also to further develop your career through our four key pillars; open collaboration, scalable learning, proactive ownership and predictable performance. You will enjoy working with a committed, enthusiastic and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Manager who will provide you with support & development throughout the project. It's a fast paced, processed driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success. No two days are the same.
Your role will involve:
- Promote safe working practices and ensure the implementation of company HSE policy and procedures on site.
- Carry out regular site HSE inspections and report back findings to relevant personnel
- Ensure that the project has been provided with the relevant HSE documentation
- Ensure that HSE project plans meet company standards
- Ensure that HSE issues are discussed at project review meetings.
- Keep and maintain clear records to comply with company internal and external audit standards
- Deliver HSE training where appropriate and as agreed with the Project Manager
- Keep up-to-date on Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Communicate Demonstrate and Promote BAM HSE ethos, values and concepts.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
- Attend relevant HSE meetings as required
You will need:
- 1+ years' experience working in a Health and Safety role
- Minimum of a Level 7 qualification in Health and Safety
- Construction industry experience
- Ability to conduct standard accident/incident investigations
- Ability to write HSE site reports.
- Excellent IT Skills
How to apply:
Apply confidentially with your CV