Graduate Safety Officer (1345)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our client is one of the main building contractors. They are currently seeking a Graduate Health and Safety Officer for a project in Dublin.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees working on site.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File
- Tool Box Talks inductions ect.
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have some experience in construction industry
- IT skills required, ie. Microsoft Office
- A can do approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.