Entered: 16 May 2021
Our client have a new requirement for an experienced Health and Safety Officer to work on projects in Limerick, Galway and Clare.
- Oversee and review site performance by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all risk assessments and method statements.
- Serving as the company’s representative at site meetings.
- Report on the safety performance of site personnel.
- Ensure proper implementation of the company’s Accident Reporting Procedure is carried out.
- Ensure personnel understand their health and safety-related duties and responsibilities and provide detailed guidance as required.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Maintaining quality and environmental control procedures.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Ensure that inspection records are maintained and preserved for all activities and plant equipment
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project
- Relevant third level degree or diploma.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working and as Health and Safety Officer in the construction industry.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining good Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality practices on site.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full driving license.