H&S Officer (Junior)
Entered: 16 May 2022
Junior Health and Safety Officer - Citywest, Dublin
Package includes pension, phone/laptop, performance related bonuses, professional membership, life assurance and income protection.
Join one of Ireland's leading developers and be a part of a Safe-T-Certified company with an outstanding safety record. Our client is seeking a junior level Safety Officer to join the Health and Safety team on a residential development in Dublin.
This company produces consistently outstanding results and to ensure the highest standards, you will be provided with extensive training and development opportunities. There is a collaborative and positive working environment within this company and that will help to accelerate your development, ensuring that ambitious team members can continually advance their careers.
You will need:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in in managing safety systems in construction is required, including a qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- The ability to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
- To be a relationship builder and be able to leverage key relationships across the full spectrum of project stakeholders and statutory bodies
- The ability to manage risk and implement control measures
- The ability to work and build strong relationships with contractors from various backgrounds and trades
- The ability to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
Take the next step in your career:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 085 875 1842 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.