Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 13 July 2020
O’Neill & Brennan, are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor for our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies with various construction projects across Ireland. The Health & Safety Advisor will join their team on a project based in Dublin City Centre.
As a Health & Safety Advisor your responsibilities include:
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders
As a Health & Safety Advisor the requirements are:
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role on large construction sites desired
- 3+ years’ experience working with a main contractor
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
If you are an experienced Health & Safety Advisor interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.