Health & Safety Advisor – Cork
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Construction Company looking to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor for projects based in Cork. This is a full-time permanent position. You will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company's HSEQ policy, ensuring that at all time they are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on site with Site Management, Contractors and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on site and to generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
- Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others