Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 05 June 2023
Health and Safety Office - Dublin 15
- Permanent Position
- Commercial Project
Benefits Include: Car Allowance / Company Vehicle | Healthcare | Life Assurance | Pension | Bonus | CPD | Excellent Career Prospects
Join a leading Fitout and Building Contractor that undertakes ambitious and innovative projects for industry-defining clients.
If you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then this is the company for you. You will benefit from a position here due to a policy of providing and excellent work/life balance and a range of training and development initiatives that will allow you to continually advance your career.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting the H&S Manager in the development and implementation of the safety management system and safe systems of work in line with statutory obligations.
- Reviewing & revising project specific HSE documentation / site H&S plans.
- Advising site teams in relation to their duties under relevant legislation & Construction Regulations.
- Coordinating and supervising on specified projects to ensure AF1 and AF2 forms, site induction training, method statements, risk assessments, toolbox talks, etc are completed as required.
- Providing advice & direction to the project management team.
What we are looking for:
- A third level qualification in H&S or a related discipline.
- 3+ years' experience working on large scale commercial/construction projects.
Take the next step in your career and apply today with your CV.
Call 085 255 1878 or email email@example.com
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.