Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
Our Client a leading Irish Main Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join their team working on a large construction project in Dublin City.
Health & Safety Duties Include:
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
Health & Safety Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role on construction/civils projects Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Assist the H&S Officer when liaising with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
If you are an experienced Health & Safety Advisor and interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation