Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 01 July 2022
Health & Safety Advisor - Leixlip
- Excellent Salary & Package
- 40 hours per week
- Continued Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Projects worth up to €30 billion
- Free Parking
Join a leading Mechanical and Processing Engineering company in a site-based role working on one of Europe's largest industrial construction projects.
Their employees are their most valuable asset which allows them to deliver the best-in-class projects for their high-profile clients in sectors including Education, Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, and Life Science.
This company have an excellent safety culture with an innovative safety programme that empowers employees. They include initiatives that reward input by members of the team. The company work to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and Safe-T-Cert standards.
Your role will involve:
- Implementation of the management systems with the project manager, construction team and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and internal policies and procedures.
- Development of Risk Assessments & Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action, and permit to work systems.
- Planning and carrying out internal audits and inspections.
- Conduct safety training for all employees.
You will need:
- Third level Qualification in Health & Safety
- Relevant experience in Health & Safety
Ready to take the next step? Continue your career development with an industry leader:
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.