Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
- Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments.
- Audits and reporting.
- Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings.
- Safety Inductions.
- Facilitation and mentoring of all onsite personnel.
- Input all safety information into the safety management system.
- Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Liaise with clients and attending meetings representing the company at all times.
- Evaluating, pro-actively improving techniques for the control of environment and safety.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety.
- Previous experience of large construction schemes, especially Pharmaceutical projects.
- IT Proficient - Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- 5 years' experience in Health & Safety on construction projects.
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.