Health & Safety Advisor (Night Shift)
Entered: 27 Nov 2022
** Night Shift **
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E Contractor to recruit a health & safety advisor for a nightshift role at a Pharma project in Cork.
The role assumes full safety responsibility for the site.
Excellent package on offer, experience is required for this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the Project Management Team with the day-to-day safety activities on site
- Conduct regular formal site audits & inspections as directed in the Safety Management system
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all employees or contractors
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Advise/assist the Site/Project Management team in drafting and communicating method statements for high risk activities
- Assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing
- Manage the Toolbox Schedule for the project including attendance records
- Give advice to site management on training requirements for each project
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required.
- Recognised EHS Qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence safety.