Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 05 June 2020
Health & Safety Officer – North Dublin
Health and Safety Adviser required for a leading main building contractor for a new Pharmaceutical development in North County Dublin. This is a permanent role with great room for growth and progression for the successful candidate.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Collecting relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification.
- 2-3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on Building Projects in Ireland or the UK
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to show initiative.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills.
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary: €45k-€55k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
Please send your CV to Lorcan at email@example.com or call 01-4296726 or 0879200905 for a confidential conversation.