Health & Safety Lead
Entered: 27 Nov 2022
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors to recruit a Health & Safety lead to cover a large scale projects liaising with the company Health & Safety Manager based in their office in Cork.
- Implement policy and procedures on various projects.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy projects to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with company safety manager and company directors.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on different projects.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to various Directors.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 10 years + experience in health & safety.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.