Health & Safety Manager
Entered: 28 Oct 2020
Health & Safety Manager| Dublin & Leinster | €Neg+ Executive Package
Required for leading main contractor in new build, civil engineering, pharma, refurb projects to €200m. The ideal candidate will have several years construction safety experience, will be based at head office with responsibility for several ‘high-profile’ sites across the region.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Board and have a number of Safety Officers reporting to ensure a safe and efficient build every time.
Responsibilities will include:
Managing the Safety Team to:
- Carrying out safety inspections,
- Producing risk assessment,
- Accident / incident recording,
- Carrying out site safety inductions,
- Identifying training requirements.
Email: Barry Kelly, email@example.com