Health & Safety Manager
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Manager on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
The successful candidate must have 6+ years Health & Safety Management experience on construction sites, have a Health & Safety degree along with excellent knowledge of the latest health & safety legislations & have strong communication / Leadership skills.
The Health & Safety Manager will oversee the site safety on a large project based in Dublin.
Health & Safety Manager Duties:
- Carry out high quality safety inspections on site
- Liaising with the H&S team
- Perform risk reviews in & contribute to risk reviews
- Attend sites following up with accidents / incidents & assist with the investigations
- Liaise with the client & site management teams
- Attend site meetings
- Train staff at all levels in health & safety expectations & standards
- Third Level Qualification in Health and Safety.
- 6+ years’ experience as a health & safety officer on construction sites.
- Health & Safety Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation.
- IT Proficient a must – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence personnel at all levels within the team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.