Health & Safety Manager
Entered: 13 July 2020
Safety Manager (Civil & Utilities) | Limerick & Munster | €Neg + Package
ICDS are currently recruiting for Senior Health and Safety Manager. The successful candidates will work closely with the senior management ensuring safe and efficient delivery of civil engineering, pipeline, utility contracts across the greater Munster region mainly Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
- Manage a number of Safety Advisors for projects in the region.
- To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company.
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy.
- Maintaining the company's Safe T Cert and ISO management systems.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks.
- Identifying areas of risk.
- Compiling and managing training records.
- Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork.
- Hold a BSc or similar in Health and Safety
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the construction / civil engineering sectors.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Hold a full driver’s license
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with a positive approach throughout the team.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com