Health & Safety Officer - Dublin (2476)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
The company seeking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer to work with their construction team in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as Health & Safety Officer
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A HSE Degree or /a construction related Degree/Diploma with post grad HSE qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar HSE role, preferable with main Contractor
- Have strong self management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Full clean Driving license
Please send your CV to Aine at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.