Health & Safety Officer - Dublin City (1564)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Our client is the leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds. They are now seeking a Health and Safety Officer for their project in Dublin City.
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have 3-5 years relevant experience
- Have strong self management skills.
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
- IT skills required, eg. Microsoft Office.
For more information:
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.