Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 06 Apr 2020
Our client, a well-stablished building and civil engineering company are currently recruiting for Health & Safety Officer to join their team covering the Cork / Kerry area.
Health & Safety Officer Responsibilities include:
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Investigate, Record and Report accidents, incidents and near misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site & senior management.
- Carrying out risk assessments and continually work out ways risk could reasonably be minimized.
As a Health & Safety Officer you will have:
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification
- 5+ years’ Health and Safety experience working with a main contractor
- An understanding of the legislation relevant to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Strong leadership skills and be able to show initiative
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.