Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 13 July 2020
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies are currently looking for a Health & Safety Officer to join their team on a commercial project in Dublin.
As a Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Advising & assisting site
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Collecting relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Health & Safety Officer Requirements include:
- Degree qualified in Health & Safety or equivalent qualifications through experience
- A thorough understanding of the legislation relevant to Health, Safety and the Environment
- 3+ years Health & Safety experience within the construction industry
- Extremely organised with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.