Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 27 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Safety Officer on behalf of our client. Our client is a leading Engineering company throughout Europe.
The successful candidate must have a Health & Safety Qualification & minimum of 3 years Health & Safety experience working on construction sites. The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Kildare.
Construction Safety Officer Duties:
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Carrying out weekly inspections on site, preparing and issuing of site audit reports.
- Ensuring that all SHEQ documentation is updated to reflect current legislation.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Construction Safety Officer Requirements:
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification (Minimum Diploma).
- 3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer for a main contractor.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining good Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality practices on site.
- Experience in commercial, residential and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office
If you are an experienced construction safety officer interested in this role, Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.