Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 25 Nov 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to cover ongoing projects in Dublin.
This is a permanent position with a leading Irish main contractor.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Experience with a main contractor preferable
- Flexible to travel across several sites
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.