Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 25 Nov 2020
Health & Safety Officer | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg+ Package
Required for leading national main contractor in new build, refurbishment, fitout, civil engineering, pharma projects to €150m. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ construction experience who will be based at head office and required to travel throughout the GDA (Greater Dublin Area) area on site visits and insprctions.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Safety Manager and assisting site management with safety administration.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Carrying out inductions and other site-specific training packages
- Implementation and enforcing of daily and weekly EHS programmes.
- Assisting Site Management with all aspects of the day to day co-ordinating of site activities.
- Conducting weekly audits.
- Reviewing EHS documentation.
- Maintaining the site records.
- Recognised Safety qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative as well as a strong Team Player.
- Enthusiastic and driven individual.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org