Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Health & Safety Officer | Dublin & Leinster | €65/70k + Car + Package
Required for leading regional main contractor in new build, refurbishment, fitout to the public and private sectors across Dublin and Leinster. As they have secured several ‘framework agreements’ the order book is secured for a number of years.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ construction experience who will be based at head office (North Dublin) and required to travel throughout the GDA (Greater Dublin Area) area on site visits and inspections.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Directors ensuring all sites are operation in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Carrying out inductions and other site-specific training packages
- Implementation and enforcing of daily and weekly EHS programmes.
- Assisting Site Management with all aspects of the day to day co-ordinating of site activities.
- Conducting weekly audits.
- Reviewing EHS documentation.
- Maintaining the site records.
- Recognised Safety qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative as well as a strong Team Player.
- Enthusiastic and driven individual.
- Proven experience in the Construction Industry.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org