Health & Safety Officer (Junior)
Entered: 26 Jan 2021
Health & Safety Officer (Junior/Intermediate) | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg+ Package
Required for leading contractor in new build, pharma, life science with projects to €150m. The ideal candidate will have zero to 2 years construction experience who will be based on site off the M50 (northern half).
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Safety Manager and assisting site management with safety administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- 'Tool Box' talks,
- Carrying out safety inspections,
- Producing risk assessment,
- Accident / incident recording,
- Carrying out site safety inductions,
- Identifying training requirements.