Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 28 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Safety Advisor for our client, a main contractor. This is contract role, based in North Dublin.
The successful candidate must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in health & safety role within the construction industry.
Safety Advisor Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
Safety Advisor Requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification in Health & Safety and Environmental
- 3+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role
- Site experience and knowledge of the construction sector
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.